Tuesday 30 October 2012

PEACH or BANANA?


In the lesson of love a girl said: "I know why I so often despair.  It's because I want to be loved by everyone, but this is not possible. "





"I could be the most delicious, juicy, and exciting peach in the world and be offered to everyone.
 


But there are people who are allergic to peaches.



They'll probably want me to be a banana. "




How often do we become bananas for others who do not want peaches?


It is better to say to them: "I am very sorry I cannot be a banana. I Would love to be a banana for you, But as you can see I am a peach. "



And you know what happens then?


 
If you wait long enough you will find someone who loves peaches and then you live like the peach that you are & not like banana.



Think about how wasteful and how much wasted energy you have in trying to become a banana when you are a peach.




Leo Bouskalia
Live, love and learn

No comments:

Post a Comment