Tuesday 27 November 2012

Angelic Message from Archangel Uriel Brilliant Idea!

 
Brilliant Idea!
 
"Yes, your idea is Divinely guided ... please take action to bring your idea to fruition."

  Your idea is an answered prayer. 

Even though it may push you past your comfort zone, know that God doesn't give you anything you can't handle. 

Ask for, and be willing to receive, all of the support that you need to bring the idea to fruition.

 Know that I'll be there all along the way, and you can ask me for help at any time. 

I'm especially glad to give you ideas and creative insights to support your life's purpose.

Working with Archangel Uriel: 
 

Uriel's energy is pale yellow, like a candle's glow. 

Whenever you need ideas or intellectual guidance, contact Uriel. 

His energy is aligned with the amber crystal.
 Doreen Virtue

1 comment:

  1. I was born on the 10 the of November and I had read in a book of Angels that the Archangel Uriel is my guardian angel...

    ReplyDelete